Friday, November 18, 2011

EAA Update - November 2011

Dear EAA Members and Friends,

First, I am so proud of the staff of ACPS. I have seen the time and energy you have given to your students and the demands of the new curriculum. I know we are being asked to work well beyond any reasonable expectation. Some schools are being asked to do even more than most.

We have brought all these issues to Dr. Sherman’s and Dr. Holmes’ attention and will continue to do so with vigor. I hope that you will continue to bring your concerns to your Building Reps and me. We may not be able to fix every situation but make no mistake; we will raise the issues and continue to raise the issues. Do not suffer in silence. This school division cannot afford your health or well-being to be sacrificed.  Your students need you.

Being a member and a leader of EAA has brought me more pride than any other professional experience I have had. Thank you for all you do!

Take care,

Gina A. Miller
President

No comments:

Post a Comment